Greensboro Georgia Office
Please feel free to reach out to Kim and Lin Logan Real Estate at our Greensboro, Georgia office – serving the communities of Greene, Morgan, Putnam, Baldwin and more! For your convince we have two locations in the Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair area. This page on our website provides information for our Greensboro office.
If you are looking to buy or sell in Georgia’s beautiful lake country, look no further Kim and Lin Logan’s team of local real estate experts. We specialize in luxury lakefront homes, golf communities, lakefront lots, property and farms near Greensboro, Georgia. We serve people looking to locate to or relocate near Greene county including the following communities and cities: Bostwick, Buckhead, Greensboro, Madison, Morgan, Newborn, White Plains, Social Circle, Siloam and more.
The Kim and Lin Logan team has experiencing buying and selling homes in Reynolds Landings and Reynolds Plantation. Our Greensboro office is located near the two luxury neighborhoods, making it easy for our agents to be at your new home or lot in one of these sought after golf communities.
Kim and Lin Logan Real Estate – Greensboro
1041 Village Park Drive #204
Greensboro GA 30642
Directions to Our Greensboro Office
Please see directions to our Greensboro office. If you need assistance, please call us at (706) 927-9108. We look forward to helping you find your dream home in the Lake Oconee and Greensboro areas.
Directions from Atlanta, GA
- If you are coming from Atlanta, take 1-20E for 60+ miles.
- When you reach exit 130, take exit 130 toward Greensboro/Eatonton.
- Take a right off of exit 130 onto GA-44/Lake Oconee Parkway.
- Continue on GA-44/Lake Oconee Parkway for 6.5 miles. Turn right into the shopping center we are located in. Your GPS may tell you to turn right onto Salem Walk Dr/Village Park Dr.
- If you pass Publix or Linger Longer Road you have gone too far and need to turn around.
Directions from Augusta, GA
- If you are coming from Augusta, take 1-20W.
- Follow I-20 W for about 65 miles to GA-44 W/Lake Oconee Pkwy in Greene County.
- Take exit 130 from I-20 W for GA-44 toward Eatonton/Greensboro.
- Keep left at the fork and merge onto GA-44 W/Lake Oconee Pkwy. Take Lake Oconee Pkwy for about 9 miles.
- Kim and Lin Logan Real Estate will be on your right.
- If you pass Publix or Linger Longer Road you have gone too far and need to turn around. Silver Moon, Mellow Mushroom and the “Pyramid” you have gone too far.
View Our Greensbo Location
Click the map below to see our Greensboro Google Maps listing, for directions, or to give us a review!