This past week Keller Williams the largest real estate franchise company in North America, hosted their 7th annual Luxury Homes Retreat in Florida’s Amelia Island. I was fortunate enough to attend the three day retreat. The retreat was a great way to energize a business and network with over 400 agents worldwide. The Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division emphasizes the importance of advertising globally. Currently, there is the highest number of luxury home buyers in the world and one out or 14 home buyers are international buyers. Lin Logan and I joined uniquehomes.com and are excited about the products and skills we learned from the retreat that will take us to the next level in real-estate.
During the three day span of the Keller Williams Luxury Homes Retreat there were seven amazing speakers that Lin and I had the good fortune of meeting and learning from. One of the speakers we met was Tony Giordano (pictured above) a top agent, speaker and author of the social agent, a book completely focused on social strategies for sales professionals. Here is a little information on each of the other wonderful speakers at the event,
- RICK GOODWIN the Publisher of Unique Homes Magazine and one of the leading names in luxury real estate publishing.
- MONICA REYNOLDS the top producing agent, coach, trainer and author of Multiply Your Success with Real Estate Assistants.
- ALEX SHEEN the Founder of the “Because I Said I Would” Movement that encourages positive change and acts of kindness. Alex has been featured on Good Morning America, the TODAY show, CNN and several other programs. “Because I Said I Would” helps teach how to increase goal attainment rates, encourage volunteerism and improve a culture of accountability in your group.
- ROXANNE EMMERICH The author of Thank God It’s Monday!, a New York Times bestseller. Roxanne is one of the 12 most requested speakers in the country, having consulted and spoken to clients like Merck, Pfizer, Allianz, Lockheed Martin and hundreds of other leaders in almost every industry.
- DIANNA KOKOSZKA the CEO of KW MAPS Coaching and Keller Williams University and the real estate industry’s “queen of scripts.”
- KENDRA SCOTT The founder and Owner of Kendra Scott Jewelry. An expert on luxury marketing and branding, Kendra has built a global, multimillion dollar jewelry brand sold at renowned retailers like Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale’s and 1,000-plus specialty boutiques worldwide.
For information about my luxury homes real estate business click HERE.